Heavy Duty Floor Jacks
Our Big Moe floor jack can support your extra heavy loads.
When you need a floor jack that can handle extra heavy loads, it makes sense to turn to the ones made by the market leader in tubular structural supports.
- Temporary support for room additions & remodeling projects, with the strength to support large appliances
- Easy to adjust, easy to install
- Can be used permanently as secondary support along with the approved primary support
4” x 6” x .170” minimum thickness
Designed for heavy load areas, with added strength in every component:
- 11 gauge inside/outside high carbon steel tubes
- Heavy gauge steel plates
- Double carriage bolt design for added safety
- Corrosion-resistant coating inside & out
- Zinc-coated secure bolt/nut connectors
- Adjustment range from 4’ 8” to 8’ 4”
BIG MOE FLOOR JACKS 24/5″ OD Outside Tube, 21⁄2″ OD Inside Tube; 3/16″ x 4″x 6″ Plates
|11 GA.||Adjustment Range||UPC||COMPRES- SION LOAD RANGE*||Weight||Description|
|BIG MOE||4' 8" - 8' 4" / 56"- 100"||7-16733- 12841-5||38,000 lbs. to 20,000 lbs.||31 lbs.||0.5|
|11 GA.||ADJUSTMENT RANGE||UPC||WEIGHT||DESCRIPTION|
|BIG MOE||4' 8" - 8' 4" / 56"- 100"||7-16733- 12841-5||31 lbs.||0.5|
*Compression load is testing to the point of failure. Maximum loads are obtained at mini- mum extension. To determine safe or allowable loads, consult a licensed engineer.
Adjustable Floor Jacks
Note: Floor/Telescoping Jacks are for use in projects as temporary or additional support. Not intended
for permanent, primary support. Our jacks are tools that can be used to make remodeling and repair projects easier and achieve a more professional result.